Saturday, September 8, 2012

Southwest Chicken Buritto

This combination I put together tody after a trip to the grocery store, that turned out fabulous. I noticed a couple items I have never seen before from Pace. Garlic & Lime Verde Salsa and Jalapeno & Pepper Cheese Sauce.

INGREDIENTS:
3 Boneless Chicken Breast (cubed)
1 Package of Frozen Santa Fe Medley Vegetables
1 Jar of Garlic & Lime Verde Salsa
1 Jar of Jalapeno & Pepper Cheese Sauce
Tortillas

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place frozen vegetables in a 2 quart casserole dish, then add cube chicken, lightly salt. Pour half of the jar of Verde Salsa on top. Cover with lid and cook for one hour. With slotted spoon, put cooked chicken combination into a tortilla and fold into a burrito, and spoon cheese sauce on top.

IT WAS AMAZING. This turned out packed full of flavor. I love creating recipes with just a few ingredients. My twins added shredded cheddar to the inside and my husband added hot sauce and sour cream. Hope you enjoyed this EASY recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment